100+ Fun Activities For Skype With Children is now available as both an eBook and paperback book on Amazon. Since 2010 when I first interacted with my grandson on Skype I have been on a mission to help families connect with video call.
Discover easy, age appropriate & educational activities for Skype, FaceTime, and video call with children. With video call you can see and interact with the person that you are calling – it’s much more fun than a telephone call. Learn how Skype & FaceTime can connect you with family when you travel for work, if you are in the military, are divorced, or miles away from grandchildren. Readers will also find useful advice for communicating with children and young adults from infancy through the college years. Also included are important internet safety tips for children and adults. Get ready to enjoy Skype and FaceTime with the children you love.
The eBook can be easily downloaded and taken along with you when you travel. It is short and inexpensive but chock full of ideas that you can quickly access.
Readers will find age appropriate activities and advice for communicating with children and young adults from infancy through the college years.
• Explore more than one hundred ideas for fun activities to enjoy with video call apps like Skype and FaceTime
• Learn how to begin connecting with infants and babies during a video chat
• Explore ideas for video calls with school age children, teens and college age student
• Find useful tips for improving communication with children
• Discover the value of video chat for grandparents
• Learn how to stay connected to your child or grandchild after divorce
• Learn about internet safety for both children and adults
Get ready to enjoy Skype and FaceTime with the children you love.