What are interactive video chats and why are they important for developing close bonds with children and grandchildren? The newest and most comprehensive book about video chat with children answers that question. Learn how to have fun while keeping children safe online.
Video chat is free, fun, easy to use, and one of the best ways for parents and grandparents to enjoy time with children who are miles away. This book is full of practical advice about how to make the best video calls, with over 100 suggestions for video chat activities with kids from infants to college age.
Video chats take place online. Danger is lurking as we see children under the age of two who, by watching parents, quickly learn to swipe the face of tablets and telephones to gain access. Learn about parental controls and privacy settings that will help you to keep your children safe online.
Learn about the “tech talk” and when you should start teaching children about internet safety. Know what you need to teach your school age children and your teens to protect them. This is essential reading for parents who want to keep children safe online.
- How interactive chats strengthen family bonds with kids
- Why experts call video chat good screen time
- Fun ideas for chats with all ages, infants to teens
- Ideas for celebrating special occasions, birthdays, and holidays
- How to stay connected after divorce
- What you need to make a video call
- The importance of Internet safety for children and adults
Lillian Tibbles is a grandmother and author of 3 books about Video Chat with Kids.
Her latest book How to Have Fun with Kids & Grandkids Using Video Chat is available
in both digital and print format.